Arman is part of the SRO Baltiyskoe Association of Designers and holds the "Certificate of clearance for preparation of design documentation which affects the safety of capital facilities".
Uninterrupted operation of utility and information systems and their functionality depend on careful design. Work in this area should factor in the peculiarities of the facility, future development of the company and manufacturing processes. Arman engineers have vast experience in designing low-current systems at various companies. Designers are ready to develop documentation for facilities of any size.
Our company's experts possess all the necessary tools and resources to perform the following types of work on low-current systems:
• feasibility study;
• preparation of projects of any specifications;
• development of the working documentation necessary for project implementation;
• project cost estimation.
Work on the designing of new facilities in the field of capital construction, expansion and renovation of existing utility systems is carried out. High level of expertise, confirmed by certificates, enables to deliver projects, which ensure safety of facilities and operation of all information systems.
- telephone, operational-technological loud-speaking communication and notification;
- SCS and local area network;
- satellite communications system;
- radio communication (NXDN);
- guaranteed power supply system for communication systems.
Integrated Security Systems:
- security and technological video surveillance
- alarm system;
- Access Control System;
- automatic fire alarm
- telephone communications;
- object warning system by signals of civil defense and emergency;
- industrial speakerphone;
- LAN, SCS;
- security alarm;
- access control and management system;
- security video surveillance
Public address and notification systems:
• Rostov NPP;
• Leningrad NPP;
• Smolensk NPP;
• Novovoronezh NPP-2;
• Kalinin NPP;
• Kursk NPP;